The Board of the Church has received a message from the Regional office and all churches are urged to discontinue in person worship and to return to virtual formats used previously. All Zoom information will come out as before.
“I rejoiced with those who said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the LORD.'” Psalm 122:1
We are having worship service at our church building on Sunday mornings at 10:00AM. We also stream the service on Zoom.
If you come to join us, we ask that you help us all protect one another in the following ways so that we can continue to meet together.
1. Enter and exit the building through the front doors under the portico.
2. Bulletins and communion will be available on a table near the entrance.
3. Place your offering in the plate on the table.
4. Protective masks and hand sanitizer will be available there, too.
5. We ask that you wear a mask when entering the sanctuary and, again, upon leaving the building, per the Governor’s mandate.
6. You may remove your mask when seated if you wish or you may leave it on throughout the service. If you move around the sanctuary, please wear your mask.
7. If you choose to sing, please wear your mask. We know everyone is anxious to join in singing praises to Our Lord.
8. In the sanctuary, please social distance yourself. Family units may sit together. Please leave 4 seats between you and the next family unit. Some rows have been intentionally blocked to help with the distancing.
9. Use the bathrooms in the Narthex. Please do not enter other parts of the building.
10. Please place your used communion cups and other trash in the basket by the door as you exit the sanctuary.